This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Vitamix 780 Costco.
We recommend using Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Graphite as it is available at a reasonable price.
The Vitamix 780 is one of the most highly-rated blenders on Costco’s site.
It has a 4.8-star customer rating and over 2,500 reviews!
One reviewer said that they like how it blends even though it doesn’t have any preset functions or settings- which means you can use this blender for anything from soups to smoothies with ease!
This particular model also comes with an intuitive digital display panel, so you’ll always know what speed you are blending at, as well as some other excellent features like preprogrammed cycles (like “ice crush”), automatic shut-offs, safe dishwasher parts, and more.
Read Next – Teal Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
The Best Vitamix 780 Costco
The Vitamix 780 holds its own against other high-end blenders.
It is partly because it is a powerful machine with a more robust blade, more power, and better engineering for crushing ice without issue.
If you are looking for an investment blender with a strong performance at a reasonable price point, this may be your best choice.
Get started by asking yourself some questions about what you want from your new blender before hitting Costco.
Read Next – Vitamix Professional Series 200 Deluxe Blender
Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz Container, Black - 001372
$394.00 in stock
3 used from $348.45
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches. Design Feature : Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Hot Soup: The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes. Compatibility-Legacy Series
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black, Self-Cleaning - 1957
$551.96 in stock
1 used from $519.00
- Automated Blending: Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes.
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe;Cord: 6 ft
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets. Electrical Ratings - 120 V, 50-60 Hz, 12 Amps
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results.
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, cookbook, low-profile tamper.HP: 2.2-peak
Vitamix 12-Cup Food Processor Attachment with SELF-DETECT™, Compatible with Ascent and Venturist Series
$186.99 in stock
- The food processor attachment eliminates storing another stand-alone appliance.Voltage: 240 V
- Capacity – 12 c dry; 9 c wet | Material: Plastic
- Clear bowl, lid and food pushers
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Intuitive Storage Solution with minimal parts
Read Next – Vitamix 750 vs Vitamix 780: Which Blender is Better?